All About the Honda Goldwing

If you love to ride a Honda Goldwing and want to know more information about one then you have come to the right place.

I will be posting some valuable information that you can use to help maintain your Honda Goldwing.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Belly Pan Installation

Today I installed the belly pan on my Honda Goldwing. It was easy to install and I was done in less then 15 minutes. I wish other parts were as easy to install on my Goldwing. The belly pan gives my Goldwing extra protection from debris on the roadway. We all know that it can be expensive to fix any punctures to your engine, oil filter, or coolant. If one of those go you will be sitting on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck. The belly pan will give you some extra protection, and from what I have read will also protect against the wind. I will let you know if there are any side effects to my motorcycle, like over heating or rattling noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment